Fish Outta Water Fish Outta Water

awesome

it's great ! i really enjoyed working with you guys , and again sorry for not contributing much , i guess i'll have to work harder next time ;D

Score! Score!

nice game

pretty entretaining game . but i can't change the quality , it is set in low quality

Fede Dressup Fede Dressup

errrrrr

ok.....

Thief's Escape Thief's Escape

Little Great Game

Quite entertaining , and the animation and art is great

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

haha

it's funny the fact that you did put a toilet and a fridge but you don't need them

AustinBreed responds:

lol yeah

Escape the fucking Room! Escape the fucking Room!

Cool Idea

You should totally finish this or make a new one

HolyKonni responds:

Maybe a new one. Thanks for de review!

Magic Pink Man Magic Pink Man

so underrated

great job dude , nice AS :)

Also , that bear kinda looks like that domo kun guy

AustinBreed responds:

Lol thanks. You're actually the first person to point out the whole domo kun thing. After I drew it the first time I thought it looked a lot like him, so I was afraid of a lot of people making that connection. But they didn't, I guess. It's supposed to look like the bears from The Boy Who Stabbed Bears, a spam game I made like- last month I think.

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

You did it again , dion my boy

Haha nice little game , those medals are hard to unlocked . Oh and WHY THE HELL AM I NOT CO AUTHORED , I HELPED YOU . Haha jk , no need to co authored me ; )

Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

Really Helpful !

Glad you guys made this tutorial . It explains every step of how to use sprites and gives some useful advices , like that "use your own ideas " advice , lol .
Anyway , i think you did a terrrrrific job and hope this would improve many sprite movies from now on. Also , that Crash Bandicoot Remake by Will Ryan was amazing :D !

CastleCrashing The Turtle CastleCrashing The Turtle

NIce

But it was too damn hard ! XD

Also , the lack of sounds made it a little boring :/

FlaskMan responds:

Lack of sounds? i have a fireball launch sound a fireball explode sound, a turtle yell, stomp, snap, walk, swing, swing+hit,(4 varieties of the last two) and more that i cant even think of at the moment...